The Costs So Far
- SkyTrak £1800 (rrp £2000)
- Projector BenQ mx631st from projectorpoint.co.uk £528
- Old Apple TV box from eBay £50
- 2x2m Tee Turf Golf Strike mat from golfswingsystems.co.uk £199
- 2.575×2.3m impact screen from golfbays.co.uk £180
- Steel Wire Rope Tension kit from steelwirerope.com £38
- Raising of roof trusses by a local builder £300
- Bolts and washers from amazon.co.uk. Less than £20 in all
Use Tips for the SkyTrak
My next step is to you some old netting I have to protect the roof from any unintentional flop shots as I gap my lob wedge. The I’m toying with the idea of getting some black soundproofing foam for the walls, more because I think it will look great rather than the need to soundproof. I also want to box in the trusses to finish off the look but again these are longer term.
Over the winter this thing has really saved my sanity given how bad the weather has been. I hope this helps you with your design.